|Order Account Archive
You can purchase an Account Archive Digital File or CD-ROM that contains up to 7 years of account statements and check images for checking, savings and money market accounts. Any applicable fee will be deducted from your account.
Review and submit your selection.
Digital File: Your Account Archive Digital File will be sent by encrypted email to the primary email address on file in approximately 3-5 business days.
CD-ROM: Your Account Archive CD ROM will be mailed to your address on file in approximately 7 to 10 business days.
Please make sure your email address and/or mailing address is current. If you need to change either, click Customer Service and choose ‘My Profile’ from the dropdown menu, and update your Contact Information. When changing your mailing address, please allow 2-3 business days before ordering your Account Archive.
- To order your Account Archive, click Customer Service and choose Account Management from the dropdown menu. Under Account History, click “Order Account Archive.”
- Select the account that you want on your Account Archive.
- Choose a “Format” by selecting either Digital File or CD-ROM.
- Choose an “Order Type” by selecting either a Standard Order or Custom Order.
- Standard Order includes account statements and check images for up to the past 7 years.
- A Custom Order lets you select the date range for which you want account statements and check images.