AutoPay allows you to automate the monthly payment to your Commerce Bank credit card account from your checking or savings account at any financial institution.
Any changes to the AutoPay Method or the AutoPay Account must precede your Payment Due Date by at least 4 days in order for the changes to take effect on your Payment Due Date. You will be unable to make any changes to your AutoPay account, including modifying payments or cancelling AutoPay, during the 4 days prior to your Payment Due Date. The Edit and Cancel functions will be unavailable through Online Banking during this time period.
If your Payment Due Date is a holiday or weekend, your payment will occur on the last business day prior to your Payment Due Date.
“Sign up for AutoPay”:
- Provide the requested information and then click “Continue”
- You will be asked to choose either a Commerce or a non-Commerce Account as your AutoPay Account. If you choose a non-Commerce account, please have the bank’s routing number and your account number available. Both numbers can be found at the bottom of your checks or deposit slips.
- You will select an AutoPay Method: Minimum Payment Due, Fixed Payment or Full Payment of New Balance
- Minimum Payment Due - a payment equal to the Minimum Amount Due on your credit card account as shown on your credit card statement, less any additional payments received after the Statement Closing Date and before the Payment Due Date.
- Fixed Payment - a payment in an amount chosen by you, or the Minimum Amount Due as shown on your credit card statement, whichever is greater. However, the Fixed Payment option will NOT pay Past Due Amounts. If the Minimum Amount Due includes a Past Due Amount, you must make a separate payment for that amount to avoid any potential late fees or other charges.
- Full Payment of New Balance – a payment equal to the New Balance on your credit card account as shown on your credit card statement, less any additional payments or credits received after the Statement Closing Date and before the Payment Due Date. In no event will the Full Payment of New Balance result in overpayment of your account.
- Read and accept the Commerce Bank AutoPay Terms and Conditions
- You may choose to either “Edit” or “Cancel” your existing AutoPay settings from this page
- Select “Edit” or “Cancel” next to the card you wish to modify
- If you choose to “Edit” AutoPay, you will be given the opportunity to provide updated information; including a new checking or savings account number and a new AutoPay Method
- If you choose to “Cancel” AutoPay, all settings will be removed for the credit card selected and payments will no longer be made via AutoPay. You must continue making your credit card payments each month; refer to your Statement for payment options
- The “Edit” and “Cancel” functions will be unavailable during the 4 days prior to your Payment Due Date. You may return and make changes to your AutoPay settings after the current Payment Due Date has passed.